Coronavirus Precautions and Measures.
Covid-19: Protecting our customers and colleagues.
Thank you to our customers who have been understanding and supportive during this time.
As a Homeware retailer we have been able to trial our safety measures in store to ensure we can offer our products in the safest possible way.
We are now open normal hours and we will be operating an open-door approach with controlled queues.
We ask our customers to respect that will we want to reduce the number of people in the store at any given time so may ask you to wait until it is safe for you to come in.
Rest assured, we are putting our teams and customers safety first.
Monday – Saturday
9AM – 5PM
We politely ask customers to follow government guidelines and if you display any symptoms or have been asked to stay at home and isolate that you do not enter the store.
We also will ask you to:
• Avoid groups, please shop alone or with one other member of your household where possible.
• Maintain the 2m distance rule in-store. We have put up signs in store to help with this.
• Use the hand sanitizer provided, or ask to use a pair of our disposable gloves.
• Please refrain from eating or drinking in-store.
• Our teams are working very hard, in trying circumstances, thank you for understanding.
We look forward to welcoming you back.